|Transition Phase of the SSPH+ PhD Program in Public Health:|
The SSPH+ PhD Program in Public Health is currently in a planning phase to smoothly transit into a successful and sustainable future: the SSPH+ Graduate Campus.
Students who now register before May 31, 2019, are expected to finish in the actual program within three years. Moreover, they will become automatically part of the SSPH+ Graduate Campus and can finish under this new system as an alternative.
Students registering after May 31, 2019, will be welcomed directly on the SSPH+ Graduate Campus – the new hub of inter-university high quality SSPH+ PhD courses, trainings, and events.
To register for the program, you have to be accepted as a PhD student at one of the eight Partner University.
Please submit the following:
- Personal Information (fill in fields below)
- Information on Education (fill in fields below)
- Information on PhD (fill in fields below)
- CV (attached as pdf)
- Signed Registration Form (attached as pdf)
- Signed List of Planned Courses (attached as pdf)
- Proof of Matriculation at your University (scan of your immatriculation card, attached as pdf)